Wednesday 20 March 2013

Evaluation


Question 1
Evaluation by BethanyCanavan


Q.2












Q.3



















Interview with Declan Heeney who played the role of the father


Interview with Nicola Brady who played the role of the mother


What I have learnt form the actors/actresses that participated in our trailer...

I have learnt that both Nicola Brady and Declan Heeney both enjoyed participating in the filming for our trailer as it was a new and exciting expereience they could get involved. I have learnt that through selecting close friends and colleagues to take part in filming our trailer is far more productive than choosing those who aren’t as comfortable with filming. Nicola and Declan were always reliable and wanted to help out in anyway to enable our trailer to be the best it could. I have learnt that Declan enjoyed his role as the father and although he didn’t know how to portray the character at first through my directing this was achieved. I also learnt that Nicola enjoyed her role as she played the main character and found that it was much easier to produce the trailer exactly how we wanted because this was part of her coursework too. I have realised that the filming for our trailer was a success because both Nicola and Declan had favourite scenes that they enjoyed doing.



What I have learnt from our target audience's feedback...

I have learnt from the feedback of our target audience that overall the trailer was produced to a high standard as it developed an emotional drama which is what Nicola and I were aiming for. It was apparent that the build up to the disappearance of the young child was effective as the audience responded very strongly. The cliff hanger caused a sense of intrigue in the audience as they were curious as to who captured the boy and in suspense about how the film would end. I also learnt that a way to improve the trailer Nicola and I could have developed the relationship between the mother and the child to establish a more emotional attachment and make the audience more empathetic to the mother's feelings when the child disappears.








Q.4


Please view full screen

No comments:

Post a Comment